Passion Party #213 - Attraction Vs. Promotion

So how do I want to build my business today?
I could promote it,
tell everyone how great I am at what I do,
advertise low rates or low cost
(the Faster! - Better! - Cheaper! model).
But what kind of clients will I get with that promotion?

Or I can use attraction,
bringing people to me by who I am, not by what I say I do.
Using education
leading by example
leading with the giving hand
delivering on my promises
being responsive to those that call me.
Building a business by attraction rather than promotion
takes longer and is harder
but the results are far more fulfilling,
longer lasting,
and will carry me through these tough times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion Party #577 - The Land Of Distraction

Passion Party #579 - Purpose Vs. Passion

For the New Year: Repentence and Returning (PP#82)