Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Passion Party #104 - Plan Thoroughly

I love lists
They help me stay on track
they help me measure my accomplishments
and I have more passion for what I do
when I see I am getting things done.

I have many lists
sometimes I go list-crazy
Planning the day
Planning the week
Planning the Quarter
Planning each project
Planning my next vacation
Oops- I just made a list of lists.

Sometimes I am like Toad
(see "Frog and Toad are Friends")
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0064440214/ref=rdr_ext_sb_pi_sims_1
who, when his list gets blown away by the wind
becomes frozen, unable to do anything.
I know there is more to life than planning
Life often has its own plans
unknown to us
It is when my list fits into life's plan
- Ah -
then the list gets done and the plan gets completed.
A wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment