Monday, September 21, 2009

Passion Party #69 - The Why, Part 2

"All men should strive to learn before they die
what they are running from, and to, and why."
- James Thurber

The How is easy.
The How you can watch on Youtube
or various other places on the internet
You can buy a book on How at Home Depot.

The How is uniform
the Why is personal.
The Why helps me grow and evolve
especially if I get to the deeper questions.
Once I get beyond, "My Dad was too busy to love me" or "My Mom smothered me" or whatever your story is...
Once you get unstuck from the story that others made you be the way you are and start realizing that
you - you - made choices to run from some things, and towards others...
And then, Why?
The Why is hard, but profound, and worthy of the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment