Friday, June 26, 2009

Passion Party #13 - It's Not Easy

It's not easy.
I used to have an affirmation, "Money comes to me, easily and effortlessly".
Right now that affirmation does not ring true. Things are not easy now. Work takes a lot of effort.
Money is tight. It is a struggle to get things done.
Is this true? Maybe. But this rings more true:
Money is flowing. It is a challenge to get things done.

I love challenges.
I love puzzles, and I love competition.
Competition allows me to win by comparison, because I am better than 90% of the people in my profession.
AND the business is not easy.
I always remember: if it was easy, everyone would do it.
If it were easy and effortless getting a home mortgage, I would be out of a job.
If it was easy and effortless to have a fulfilling, meaningful life, everyone would have one.
A meaningful life,
a life of passion
takes skill, courage, knowledge and discipline.
And that is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment