Thursday, October 3, 2013

Passion Party - Simplify

I have started to simplify my life and I do that first by choosing who I spend my time with.
Creating time is an interesting concept - there are only so many hours in the day, but it seems that some people get so much more done than other people.
It is like cleaning the hard drive on your computer: you can create more space and then things move faster.
So today I want to give things away to create more space in my life.
I want to give my time to help others.
I want to give good financial counsel to the people I love.
I want to give away some old clothes I don't wear any more.
I want to give my son a ride to and from school.
I want to be of service to the school music programs.
Being generous feels good.
The more I give, the more I will be able to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment