Passion Party #271 - A Moving Experience

I am moving to a new office in my company today.
It is a "lateral move"
not really more space, but
a better location,newly refurbished -
new paint, new carpet, new furniture.

What it is doing, as I move across the hall,
is making me touch every file,
dust every surface.
I discovered a box of things that had become a table,
sitting under a stack of artwork and brochures
from when I moved into this space 19 months ago.
Here is a box of stuff I clearly don't need.

The business is changing so fast
and we carry so much excess baggage.
Today I get to
throw things away or put into storage
anything that remains untouched since 2009.
For this alone,
it is worth moving offices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion Party #577 - The Land Of Distraction

Passion Party #579 - Purpose Vs. Passion

For the New Year: Repentence and Returning (PP#82)