Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Passion Party #50 - In The Flow

Yesterday for the first time in months I came home and could honestly say that I had a great day at work.
I actually had fun at work.
What made it so great?
- I spent the day talking with people that respected my opinion and expertise.
- All my clients are great now. I have weeded out the fun but hopeless, the distrustful, the ones that use me for information.
- I got the printout for my next paycheck and I am hitting (and surpassing) my monthly financial goal - my "number".
- I have enough other activity in my life - music, concerts, short vacation trips - that I have recent pleasant memories and things to look forward to.
- I felt "in the flow".

And today I feel gratitude,
I feel grateful and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment