Monday, October 20, 2014

Passion Party #529 - Failure and Endurance

We all face failure.
 
In the real world everyone does not get a trophy.
People keep score
and there are winners and losers.
 
Fear of failure can stop many a dream.
If you don't try, you won't fail
but you also kill the chance for success.
 
I went through the early part of my life
taking jobs that taught me what I did not want to do.
It did not feel like failure
it was more a situation of learning form my mistakes.
 
Over the years I learned endurance.
Life should not be a sprint,
its a marathon
and I want to be one of the people
that can run 100 miles;
then it is not about winning
it is about personal achievement.
When failure is just a lesson learned
then endurance is often the key to success.

*Come join me tomorrow, at Main Event Masters in San Diego
or
on Wednesday night at Catalina Jazz Club in Hollywood, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment