Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Passion Party #514 - Sharing My Passion

-->
As you know, I am passionate about playing piano and creating jazz music.

I love sharing my heartfelt talent and love of music with others.

It gives me pleasure to give it, and I know from the response I get, people love receiving this gift.

Now, for the first time in 4 years, I am planning to go back in the studio and release an album with my new group, The Jazz & Blues Revue.  And I can use your help in making this happen.

Releasing a top-quality album of 13 songs, brilliantly performed by the best musicians in Los Angeles, is an expensive venture.  Unlike my previous 7 jazz albums, this time I have decided to use Kickstarter, a "crowd-funding" website. 

I'm looking for “first followers” to get this party started.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with Kickstarter, it is a website where you pledge money to help get this album completed.  In exchange, you receive a copy of the finished CD, and many other great items, like a visit to the studio or tickets to the CD release party in Hollywood!  

Kickstarter is an "all or nothing" site, so if we do not hit our goal, you get your money back…so, you have nothing to lose, and a lot of good karma  (and some truly terrific music) to gain!

You can pledge any time between now and July 10 by going to http://kck.st/1pHBqzB

Or go to http://kickstarter.com, and search for George Kahn

Your support for this wonderful artistic endeavor is sincerely appreciated!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment