Monday, November 21, 2011

Passion Party #411 - Knocking Down Goals

Two weeks ago I set three specific goals
to get done in the next 90 days.
Not huge, but "out of my comfort zone" goals.
Three goals that, left to my own devices,
I would postpone and
re-prioritize.
Certainty there are other (easier) things that are more important.
As a matter of fact, as soon as I set those goals
Life immediately gave me other things to do:
a new assistant needed to be hired,
family issues needed to be addressed,
my headset at work broke,
etc...

Goals are meant to be knocked down.
Dreams are something you strive for.
If I don't get these three goals done in 90 days
then they are just a dream, a "what if...".

And if I do get them done,
if I stay accountable and knock them down quickly
then I can move on
to the next goal on my way to my dream.

I love the thought that
completing each goal
gets me closer to my ideal life,
to living my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment