Thursday, March 23, 2017

Passion Party #579 - Purpose Vs. Passion

There is a lot of fear going around.  I feel it.
I see it in the news. I hear it from my friends.
At times like this I feel a need to rise above, to filter out the noise.

I am lucky.  I found a job that I love, a job that lets me help people get to their goals, a job that relates to my purpose in life. 
I love to use my talents to inspire others and help them build a better life, whether it is through banking or music or education.

Some people are not so lucky.  They struggle to find their purpose in life.  They may feel lost, or on a treadmill, not really living - just existing day to day.

"Finding Your Purpose In Life" can be a drag.  It can feel like another chore.  Why bother?

Better to find the passion in your life.  What lights your fire? What makes you want to wake up in the morning?  If money were no object, what would you do today?
Even here the answer may not be so obvious.  It might not be the first thought that comes to mind. But do it, take action, see how it feels.  Can you wear this comfortably?

When you find your Passion, your Purpose will follow close behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment