Thursday, June 25, 2009

Passion Party #12 - Tolerations

There are some messes in my life that I must clean up. I cannot tolerate them any more.
I keep my desk at work clean, but at home my desk is a mess, covered with weeks of old debris that needs to be filed, put away or thrown away. I can't have clear thoughts working at a cluttered desk.
I am busy every day helping clients with their mortgages, monitoring their credit and tax bills, and yet I got a reminder yesterday in the mail that one of my own bills is past due.
As I clean up these messes, I want to simplify my life. I am going to fill my time with what is important to me - my family, and my unique talents. The rest is just noise, getting in the way. It is time to clean my side of the street.
The good news is that I am learning a lesson, and it is a small wake-up call, and I can make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment