Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Passion Party #4 - Whatever It Takes

About 33 years ago I let go of most of my possessions, threw what I could into a Dodge van, and moved to Los Angeles. I had decided that I would do whatever it takes to start a new life as a musician and composer in Los Angeles.

About 23 years ago, when my first son was two years old, I decided it was time to stop being an "under-earner" and I got my first job in the financial services industry. I had decided to do whatever it takes to shift into a new career.

About 20 years ago I got my first job as a commission-based loan officer for Security Pacific Bank. I decided to do whatever it takes to be a successful loan officer.

About 11 years ago I met Joe Stumpf. I was burnt out after the real estate difficulties in the '90s, and I was ready to try something new. I decided to do whatever it takes to build a referral-based business built on trust and honesty that would allow me to earn a great income and still have time for my music, my family and my life.

It is now today. I am here now. Once again, I am ready to do Whatever It Takes to find the passion in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment