Monday, April 28, 2014

Passion Party #509 - If I Had All The Money I Want

Desire is not limitless
I can only eat so much chocolate cake before it spoils my birthday.
 
 So it is with money.
I love having money
I love knowing that every day there is enough money in my checking account to cover my expenses.
 I love he thought that
I control my income level and
I choose to make enough money for an abundant life
Every month I am able to set aside 30% of my income for savings and paying taxes
Life is good.
 
The purpose of my wealth is not to make more wealth
but to buy me freedom.
Freedom to do what I want as I get older
Freedom to travel and see my kids thrive and grow.
My current goal is a million dollars in the bank - this feels substantial.
And then the new challenge of not spending all of it before I die will arise.
 
Whether your goal is $100,000 or $100,000,000
it is all relative
it is just extra zeros
the important thing is to know that there is enough
and this, my friend, is an inside job.
 
http://passionparty09.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration! And thank you so much for the gift of a copy of your book. It means a lot!~!! Already read it...

    ReplyDelete