Friday, October 15, 2010

Passion Party #287 - Reaction

In Newton's Third Law, action and reaction are interchangeable; the distinction between action and reaction is purely arbitrary.
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

But in life, there is a definite difference between my actions and my reactions.
Today I choose action.
I could easily spend the day
reacting to what is given me
holding grudges,
getting mad at something that someone has done to me.

I would rather take the first step,
be pro-active
moving forward
There is an excitement in taking the first step
a sense that
I have the ability to make a difference
in my own life
as well as for others.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing that you've committed to every morning at 5am! I've attempted this, but it's difficult to commit to every single morning. I'm sure it's a stellar way to start your day.

    ReplyDelete