Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Passion Party #279 - Two Big Excuses

There have been two big excuses in my life that for years stopped me from pursuing my passions and desires:
1) I don't have enough time to do (fill in the blank)
2) I don't have enough money to do (fill in the blank).

It is just a mental exercise to say,
"If Time and Money were no longer excuses, how would you envision your life?" The problem with the question is that Time and Money are both limited commodities in every person's life.

So it becomes a matter of allocation and setting priorities.
We are each given the same 24 hours every day.
I need to become wise with time, just as much as I need to become wise with money.

Here's an addition to an old saying, which rings true:

Time is money,
Spend it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment