Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Passion Party #267 - Inverse Paranoid

What if you spent every day,
instead of feeling like "the world is out to get me",
having the thought, "the world is out to help me"?
Instead of seeing every problem in the day as a negative
you saw it as a means to enrich, empower and advance what you could become?
W. Clement Stone was the ultimate inverse paranoid.
Instead of believing that the world was plotting to harm him,
he chose to believe the world was plotting to do him good.
Napoleon Hill also shared this belief:
"Every negative event contains within it
the seed of an equal or greater benefit".

I spent years "fumbling about".
It wasn't until many years later that,
looking back,
I could see that all those elements of my life
were preparing me for
what I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment