Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Passion Party #239 - Life Is Like a Combination Lock

One of the first motivational speakers I met
was a man named Brian Tracy.
Thirty years ago when I went to one of his seminars I discovered he was unlike other sales trainers.
Brian taught about living a fulfilling life,
not just getting to "the close".

Brian is now showing a new level of courage. Having been diagnosed with throat cancer, he has canceled his engagements until September while he goes through treatment, but is continuing to share updates about his health on his blog
http://www.briantracy.com/blog/

Today I thought about one of my favorite quotes from Brian,
"Life is like a combination lock;
your job is to find the right numbers, in the right order, so you can have anything you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment